Just a place for random rantings and ravings.....

Thursday, June 07, 2007

BULLSHIT

I knew this shit was too good to be true! Paris Hilton got released from the clink today for "medical reasons" after serving only three days. Yeah I know what's ailing her and the entire damn justice system- IDIOCY. What, jails don't have infirmiries anymore? Isn't that where they send EVERYONE ELSE with "medical issues"? What happened to tylenol, robetussin and prozac? Those drugs cure everything! If it was a health matter that the jail couldn't handle, wouldn't they send her dumb ass to the uhhh, what's that place called? You know, the real tall place with windows, sliding glass doors and the little men with needles and white jackets. Oh yeah, a HOSPITAL. This ain't a day off from work, using up sick leave, this is J-A-I-L! I suppose I could make this into a "What the Fuck!" post but it's clearly not worth the energy or time. That petition from all her "fans" must have worked afterall.....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Jun 07, 08:46:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant even discuss the depth of stupidity and unfairness involved here.
Maybe she gave the right person a blow job, it may not have been the money at all! Thats how most folks do it!

Thu Jun 07, 08:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Nicole said...

I, being the optimist that I am have to look on the brightside.

At least her ass spent 3 days there...I didn't think she'd have to spend 3 minutes there. It was probably the first time in her life that she was told no or wasn't catered too. Well, you know what I mean.

I hear she is under 40 days house arrest. Hopefully this means that for the next 40 days we don't have to see her in the media, sucking up air and space.

Thu Jun 07, 10:11:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaahhh....

I knew it wouldn't last either. At least it was worth a shot.

Thu Jun 07, 10:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Woozie said...

Remember the Boondocks strip where Grandpa Freeman got a cough and shouted "Huey! Grab the 'tussin, I don't got the SARS!" Oh, I thought that shit was hilarious.

Seriously though, the Hilton family can suck it. And so can this damn WV. (third time...)

Fri Jun 08, 07:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Anne said...

Now to be fair, will they release everyone else who has the sniffles?

Fri Jun 08, 10:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Woozie said...

*done (not don't).

Fri Jun 08, 01:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Rock said...

paz, I totally agree with you. Now, she's back in jail, though, as you know, crying for her Mommy, and now turning to God. Right! She needs some good parenting, even at her age.

Truth—The No Spin Politically Incorrect Zone
Rock

Mon Jun 18, 05:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home