Just a place for random rantings and ravings.....

Thursday, November 01, 2007

WTF

Irony is a muthafucka! Now I know I talked big shit about the Rockies getting to the World Series- and they end up getting their asses kicked royally by a better team. Yes, I can admit that- albeit begrudgingly. Boston came out swinging, forcing the Rocks had to play catch up the whole way and ended up getting swept...(thanks for the "gentle reminder" Woozie. Punkass.....) Maybe it was the fact that I relegate Middle East peace to secondary status for my hometown team playing a game. Did I go too far? Anyway, aside from the Rocks getting their asses handed to them, this week has been crazy. First up, Kiyotoe and myself lost our first baby to fire.
No one died, mind you, but the first house we bought way back in 2000 had a bit of an accident last weekend. All the memories and hard work we put into it are up in smoke, and the cause is under investigation (that's just how the news sounds isn't it!) but I always like to look at the bright side of things. For the third time this year, we got someone HIGH as shit! Aren't you proud of us! Not content with pawning my trumpets, and stealing my shoes (well, ok, that's not true- I later found the right footed shoes in a bag, so sorry for blaming you for that dear crackhead) the same muthafuckin, no good, toothless, crackhead asshole who broke into the house over the summer came back after the fire and stole the dining room table, fridge AND the KITCHEN SINK! I know, I know, How do you know it's the same cat? I don't, but as far as I'm concerned, it probably was. So kudos to us for contributing to someone's happiness for a day or two. You know a "crack high" is short lived, or so I'm told.... not like I know from first hand experience or anything....






6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duuuude, that sucks! Royally!!

And then some miscreant steals some shit after it's burned? Man, some people dont even deserve to breathe.

Sorry about the house man, really.

Thu Nov 01, 03:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Woozie said...

Hmm...Rockies -> Rocks -> Crack -> Addict

I smell conspiracy.

Fri Nov 02, 04:38:00 PM

 
Blogger notfearingchange said...

wow....that sucks...my heart goes out to you and your family. wanna move in with me and my frat?! :o)

Fri Nov 02, 05:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

man, i don't even have the strength to write about this. I'm trying to stay as positive as possible.

But I'm saving my money for a gun permit also!

Sat Nov 03, 12:05:00 PM

 
Blogger paz y amor said...

Slick- Thanks for the sympathetic words my man. I haven't heard the word "miscreant" in YEARS!

Wooz- I'm always looking for the conspiracy in things. You might just be on to something!

NFC- We'd LOVE to move in with you! All three of us. Are you sure you're ready for the insta-family? That's a BIG step in our relationship! :)

Kiyo- You already know man, you already know...

Eye- We just might be cursed. Either that or karma is rearing it's ugly head. Let's just say me and Kiyotoe had a VERY fun college experience.

Mon Nov 05, 04:39:00 AM

 
Blogger EJL said...

That is awful. I hope it doesn't take too long to rebuild.

Tue Nov 13, 01:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home